Posted by : Unknown Thursday, April 25, 2013


GoN Premium apk

GoN Premium apk Description


GoN Premium apk | An unofficial app for GoNintendo.com, my favorite Nintendo news related site.

** News Nintendo laywers made me get rid of Miiverse, the word Nintendo from the title and Nintendo images so I did the best I could. I did add a couple of new features to somewhat make up for it. Sorry guys.**

Contains:

- Top story newsfeed straight from GoNintendo
- Seperate feeds for portable and consoles
- Post on GoNintendo Forums
- Submit Mailbag questions and news tips straight from the app
- Listen to podcasts and watch GoNintendo's youtube channel


Ad-free premium version. If anyone wants to add me on Miiverse or follow me my NNID is AlmightyDerek.





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blog Archive

Labels

- Copyright © Atem Apk - Powered by Blogger -